Guide to packing swords and blades
Get a Free Estimate For Your Move
So you have finally decided to bite the bullet and relocate? Well, that’s great news! Moving can be quite an exciting experience. However, as anybody who has relocated can tell you, it can also be quite tedious. One of the things you can do to help overcome moving anxiety is to learn how to approach packing swords and blades properly.
However, that is definitely easier said than done. Knowing exactly how to pack your cutting tools so they don’t rip out of the moving box and wreak havoc on your belongings is not simple. However, don’t fret. Movers Odessa FL is here to help. So, without further adieu, let’s get started.
ABC’s of packing swords and blades
So, how should you exactly pack all your cutting tools? Is there a method that proved to be the best? Well, we are glad you asked. We are considered to be one of the best movers Apollo Beach, FL. In our years of experience working in the moving industry, we have found out a few tips and tricks that can help you on your path of becoming a master of packing swords and blades.
- Place a hand towel on a large sturdy surface.
- Place similarly sized blades in the hand towel.
- Roll the towel from one end to the next, so that you pack the blades in the said towel.
- Place packing paper on a large sturdy surface.
- Take the wrapped towel with blades and place it in packing paper.
- Wrap the towel with the packing paper accordingly.
- Tape the packing paper.
- Take a moving box and fill it with crumpled up paper.
- Place the wrapped packing paper (that has the blades) and place it in the moving box.
- Close the moving box and don’t forget to label it.
While this might seem simple enough, this technique has proved to be the most optimal (and safest) way to relocate your blades. However, there is a different method that might not be as complicated as the one described above, and that is to…
Hire professional movers.
While the DIY move might seem like an appealing idea to some people… Most people do not want to deal with headaches that come with organizing moving-related projects. For example, you have to balance work-life, your social life, your side-projects, and on top of all that you have to deal with organizing the perfect move. Simply put, you do not have the man-hours to achieve the goal of that perfect move without sacrificing things that are more important in your life. Like your friends and family.
That’s exactly where professional movers come into play. When you hire movers you can rest assured that they will do all the heavy lifting so you can spend quality time with the people that matter the most to you in your life.