How to pack your bathroom before the move
Get a Free Estimate For Your Move
So, do you plan to pack your bathroom before the move or to leave it just like that? Most people actually empty out their bathrooms before they relocate. If you have the means and the will, you can do it as well. There are some items you definitely do not wish to leave behind. However, how about moving hot tubs and sinks? Is it worth moving them as well? Well, it depends on the situation. However, we do not wish to “ruin” our guide for you before we even start it. We have worked hard to make it and it would not make any sense to write everything from the start. So, without any further ado, let us dive straight in and see what we have to say about this one!
Pack your bathroom before the move – how to start?
It is really easy to start this one, provided you have packed everything beforehand. It would be a good idea to leave your bathroom last. In any case, this is one of the most stressful moving activities, so do not get surprised if it angers you a bit. However, you can do something else, for example:
- Call a moving company for help. This might be the best option when this issue is concerned. Packing a bathroom might be a nightmare for inexperienced people, thus calling a moving company might just be the thing to go for! Contact some of the best movers like moving companies Wesley Chapel FL offer and let them do their work! Moving companies are experts and professionals in the field of relocation and the field of moving. It is their job to relocate people, so you can leave your move to them. They will not mess anything up, believe us.
- Do the packing on your own. So, if you do not wish to call a moving company for help, you can do it on your own as well. A good idea would be to make a list of all the items from your bathroom you wish to move with you. However, decide which items you wish to move beforehand because you will need packing supplies and moving boxes for them. This will also help you save money for relocation, so make sure you do everything as it is supposed to be done. Do not rush and you will have nothing to worry about.
Some things to keep in mind
Packing and moving your bathroom might be slightly harder than packing and moving any other room in your house. Thus, it might be a really good idea to call some moving professionals for help. It would be a good idea to know that you can rely on a moving company to help you. For example, movers Bradenton FL can help you out with packing your bathroom. All you need to do is to give them a call and they will take care of all the rest. However, make sure to let them know if you have any other special wishes or desires. Also, make sure that your provide them with all the details of the move. It will mean a lot for your relocation in general, so keep this in mind.
Now that you have made your decision about this, you should worry about packing boxes and supplies. It might be a good idea to visit Amazon and to get anything you can from there. Packing boxes and supplies are really important for your relocation. You need to have them in sufficient quantities and in sufficient sizes. There is no point in getting moving boxes if you cannot fit something inside. Thus, make sure that you have some divercity when this issue is concerned.
Pack your bathroom before the move – is it really that hard?
Well, it depends on the size of the bathroom and your packing skill in general. In most cases, there are some items you can afford to leave behind. However, do not do that if you cannot get them easily in your new place. For example, you should make a list that goes something like the following one:
- Necessary items. All items that are necessary for your life in another place belong to this category. Thus, important medications, pills and other things you could never afford to leave behind can be counted for this category as well. Also, pack the items you think are necessary for your relocation first. It will help you a lot.
- Useful items. Those items that might be of use in your new place belong in this category. Sure, you can easily get new towels and so on, but you can simply bring the ones you have with you. The same goes for toothbrushes, combs, makeup and similar things. You can restock easily, but why do it when you don’t need to?
- Items that are not worth taking along with you. Half-empty shampoo bottles, used items and a few other items you would not use even if you did not relocate belong to this category. Do not waste your time with those – simply take them out to the nearest garbage bin. You will need to clean up before you relocate anyways, so start from them.
So, when you are trying to store your bathroom items, it might not be as easy as if you wanted to store clothes and shoes, for example. You need to know how to store your bathroom items. Depending on the type and the size, you might need to secure them a bit extra. Some items might be sensitive, like mirrors, for example, and you will need bubble wrap for them to be protected. Something might happen during transport and you do not want that to happen, so secure them well.
Pack your bathroom before the move – conclusion
Overall, when you want to pack your bathroom before the move, you have two options – calling a moving company or doing it alone. No matter what you choose, we are confident that you can do it. In any case, we wish you all the best with this one. Some of the best movers are here to help you. Good luck!