Moving to Wesley Chapel FL: Pros and cons
Get a Free Estimate For Your Move
"*" indicates required fields
Are you considering a Florida move soon? If you are, let’s explore one of the most beautiful neighborhoods near the city of Tampa. Wesley Chapel is one of the most charming suburban areas in Florida. So, in case you are planning a family move to Florida, you should keep reading. If you are looking for a beautiful and affordable neighborhood to live in Florida, consider moving to Wesley Chapel FL. This is one of the fastest-growing Tampa suburban areas.
Pros of moving to Wesley Chapel FL
Before you pack your bags and hire affordable interstate movers Florida, you should know both pros and cons of living here. Let’s take a look at the most important upsides and downsides of moving to Wesley Chapel in Florida.
If you are looking for a great suburban area near the city of Tampa, Wesley Chapel could be an interesting choice. Since it’s a fast-growing area, many young families and local business owners enjoy life here. Here are some of the pros of moving to Wesley Chapel FL.
- Great location. Since Wesley Chapel is located only 17 miles North-West of Tampa, its location is considered to be very desirable. If you would like to live in the suburbs but still enjoy a short commute to all the attractions, choosing this neighborhood is for you. Besides the city of Tampa, you can get to beaches and good schools from Wesley Chapel in less than an hour.
- Great communities. People in this suburban area are very friendly and well-organized. There is always something going on in Wesley Chapel. Whether you want to connect to people for business or enjoy meeting other parents, you will have plenty of communities to choose from.
- Affordable homes. Although Wesley Chapel FL is not among the cheapest areas to buy a home, properties are mostly affordable. Considering that a median home price is around $260,000, properties are cheaper than in the rest of Tampa.
- Great restaurants and shopping options. If you love exploring new cuisine and enjoying a fancy meal, you will love living in Wesley Chapel. Besides various restaurants, you can visit one of many shopping malls and outlet stores.
- Wesley Chapel FL is perfect for outdoor enthusiasts. Since this area is full of greenery and different parks, it’s perfect for families with children. If you love going to the beach, don’t miss visiting the Epperson Lagoon. It’s a massive freshwater pool filled with crystal clear water and it’s a true tropical paradise!
Cons of moving to Wesley Chapel FL
Depending on your needs and wishes, Wesley Chapel might not be the perfect place for your new home. Moving to Wesley Chapel has its upsides, but it also has downsides. Here are some of the cons of moving to this suburban area:
- The traffic can be jammed, depending on the neighborhood you choose. When it comes to the number of newcomers, Wesley Chapel is becoming bigger every year. With this in mind, it could be hard to handle traffic during weekdays.
- Real estate prices – since this area is getting more popular every year, the home prices are a bit higher than in the surrounding areas.
To sum it up, moving to Wesley Chapel FL has more upsides than downsides. Overall, this is one of the most beautiful Tampa neighborhoods to live in. If you are looking for a great family-friendly neighborhood to raise children in, you should consider moving to Wesley Chapel FL.
How to get ready for moving to Wesley Chapel FL?
Before every relocation, both local and long-distance ones, you should make a good moving plan. Besides packing your moving boxes, there will be many other things to plan. Here are some suggestions that could make your move easy and efficient.
Find a new home on time
Properties in Wesley Chapel FL are relatively affordable. However, since this town is growing by the day, the prices could vary from one neighborhood to another. Make sure to start looking for your new family home early on. If you can afford it, consider hiring a professional real estate agent to help you find an affordable property.
Wesley Chapel FL keeps expanding, and it’s becoming very appealing for first home-buyers Besides charming greenery and friendly community, Wesley Chapel has great schools and a convenient location. It is only 17 miles away from Tampa downtown, which makes it easy to drive to the city in less than an hour.
Pack like a pro
Before moving to Wesley Chapel FL, you should make a packing plan and declutter your home. Make sure to donate, toss away or store the unnecessary items. Keep in mind that the fewer items you plan, the cheaper moving services will be. If you have to pack a large household last-minute, you can always hire one of the reliable moving companies to help you with the packing process. Besides packing services, these companies will help you find the best packing materials and supplies to keep your inventory safe.
Hire reliable movers
If you want to plan your moving day like a pro, it’s always better to consider professional moving assistance. Choose a full-moving service or just one of the moving services offered. Either way, you will save your time and money by hiring one of the moving companies Wesley Chapel FL. Packing and transportation of your belongings can take time to handle. For this purpose, professional moving companies can take care of your inventory and keep it safe during the move.